Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year = New Format


Decided to start off the New Year with a quick face lift to the site. The border is much smaller now which provides for room for the content and sidebar. Also added a couple different pictures on the sidebar and sections for Wyoming and Mountain West links. The links are still a work in progress so expect them to grow over the next few weeks.

Would love to get a NEW logo for the blog header. Let me know if you have any graphic talents and would be willing to help out. Of course I would give you recognition on the site. The current logo is one I was able to create myself but I'm sure some of you are gifted than I am with photoshop.

Let me know what you think of the new look and feel free to post any suggestions.

Have a great 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment