Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dream season for ACS

Great article from Bob Hammond at the Laramie Boomerang. Austyn Carta-Samuels is back home for the holidays and got to hang out with his family and high school teammates. His prep RB at Bellarmine Prep Usua Amanan is at Stanford now but they two made quite the duo in their Senior years.

The entire season was a dream for ACS as he went on to be named Mountain West Conference Freshman of the Year and then earned Most Outstanding Offensive Player in the New Mexico Bowl.

Read the full article here.

4 comments:

  1. grr....your comment thing is hard to use!

    I found your blog awhile back and have been enjoying it. Thanks for the great posts with a lot of information.

    I have come to enjoy Cowgirl Basketball. Those girls are fantastic. But I certainly enjoyed the great season the football team has had. I have friends in WY who are sooooooooooo glad for the improvement and watching the bowl game was exciting!

    Your new look is great and the blog posts seem easier to read. Good luck with 2010 and more fun writing.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! Not sure how to make leaving comments easier but I'll see what I can do. The Cowgirls are having another good season and I want to start covering them now that football news is winding down.

    ReplyDelete