Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome


Cowboy Nation deserves a blog focused on the Wyoming Cowboys and here it is. I know I'm starting this in the middle of the season but better late then never. I've spent a long time looking for a blog that covers the Cowboys but could never find one.

The name Cowboy Altitude is meant to honor War Memorial Stadium which is the the stadium with the highest elevation for any D1 program. 7215 ft of elevation is a great home field advantage and the Pokes take full advantage.

Each week I will try and do previews of the upcoming opponent and a recap of the previous game. I will also add recruting news and any important stories regarding the Mountain West Conference.

Feel free to leave any comments you have or any important stories I might have missed.

Matt
The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment